Friday, November 26, 2010

Snow Swirled...


Snow Swirled might be an older stamp set but every card I make with it always turns out beautiful. This is a quick card I made by embossing the tree with silver and although they are hard to see in this scan, there are tiny pearls on each of the snowflakes in the tree. The corners were punched with the ticket corner punch and I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder on the wite background. The cardstock colours I used on this card were Night of Navy, Whisper White and Brushed Silver.

Post a comment (don't forget to leave your name) letting me know which stamp sets you are using to create your Christmas cards and I will do a draw on Monday morning for a jar of Champagne Glass Glitter in the Holiday Mini!

5 comments:

  1. For my Christmas cards this year, Dasher will be front and center. You can never go wrong with Dasher as the main attraction on a card!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be using a few stamps, snow swirl, dasher and delightful decorations. I guess I better get at it.

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using snow swirl,tags til christmas,gifted, holiday happiness and sweet snowglobe.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card ... simplicity plus a dash of accent = classy! I'm using Scenic Season and Gifts of Christmas and the holly from Leaf Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be using delightful decorations and dasher and many more from my stash(lol)!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete