Sunday, November 21, 2010

"It's Not a Card Class" Christmas Class

To the left is one of the Gift card holders we will be making at my next class. You just pull up on Rudolph to slide out a pocket where you insert the gift card.

There are only a few spaces left so sign up soon. I am changing the starting time to 9 am because I know people have lots of stuff to do. If you were planning on coming at 10 that is still ok too! This class will take approximately three hours to do because there is so much involved so please be sure you have enough time to finish the class before you sign up.

"It's Not a Card Class" Christmas Class
Saturday December 4th, 9 a.m.

At this class we will be making basically anything but a card. We will be making:
  • Tin of gift tags x2
  • 4 Gift Card Holders
  • Notecards and a box (perfect gift for teachers!) x2
  • Gift Bags x 2
  • Treat Holders x 4


The cost for this class is $35 (free with a $65 purchase that day!)

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Online Spectacular. So far the only details they have posted is that there will be free shipping on Online Orders over $200, 50% off fabric and 50% off My Digital Studio. The rest of the sale will be posted tomorrow. Be sure to check out my Stampin Up Website tomorrow for all the details (I will also be posting the details here and mailing out the details to all the customers on my mailing list!)

1 comment:

  1. I will so be there at 9 for this class and I will glue most of my stuff at home so that I'm not there all day. lol.

    See you then.
    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete