Monday, November 29, 2010

Jolliest Time of the Year.

Of all the display cards I have out when I have a class or club this is Mary's favourite of the year. I stamped the Santa image from the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set with black Staz On, coloured him with Stampin Write markers and then I pressed a Versamark Watermark ink pad all over and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I then paired the image with the sentiment from the Just Believe stamp set which I think works perfectly with a Santa image. I then added a few snowflakes from the Northern Frost Decorative Strip and embossed the card with the Northern Flurry embossing folder, both in the Holiday Mini!

Congratulations to Helene who has won the draw for the Champagne glass glitter.

1 comment:

  1. Always loved that stamp set! So festive!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete