Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tags Til Christmas....



I so love all my ornament stamps, I bought all the sets that have an image that can be used with the ornament punch (Delightful Decorations, Contempo Christmas and Tags Til Christmas) because I just can't get enough. This card is a more elegant card where I paired the Tags Til Christmas ornament with the Holly Jolly image (from the Bright Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Mini), the Deck the Halls Designer Paper and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The Gold brads and Vanilla Taffeta ribbon embellish this card perfectly.

I will be placing my next order, next weekend (Sunday the 5th) so if there is anything you want please be sure to get your orders in before then. I will be paying extra to expedite this order for you all so it should be in before/by December 10th.

I have been brainstorming some super Christmas gift idea's for the people in your life. Don't forget to buy yourself something for under the tree (I do this every year, complete with wrapping and a Love Santa gift tag! I love getting stamping stuff for Christmas). Let me know if any items you order are for Christmas gifts and I will gift wrap those items for you!

Gift idea's for Crafty Girls:
  • Build A Bear stamps (page 85)
  • Friends Rock stamp set (page 86) I'm getting Mary this and I know she will love it!
  • Stampin Spots (page 194)
  • Notecards (page 71)

Gift idea's for Crafty Boys:

  • Greetings Earthling stamp set (page 81)
  • Make a Monster (Page 95)
  • Stampin Spots (Page 194)
  • Notecards (page 71)

Teacher Gifts:

  • Simply Sent notecard kits (page 182 to 183) Make them for your teacher! I especially love Sweet Hello!
  • Teachers Pet stamp set (page 95) and a Classic ink pad
Crafty Friends and Family:
  • Simply Scrappin Love Birds (page 178) I LOVE the samples on this page and anyone who makes cards or scrapbooks would have fun with this!
  • Embellishments (page 186 and 187) Package some buttons or Antique brads in pillow box to make a super cute giftie!
  • Getting Started Stampin Spots with Matching paper (Page 165) A new stamper would love this!

The non Crafty:

  • From the Kitchen of (page 134) Anyone who love to share there recipe's would love this....and it's practically user proof. Throw in a Black Staz on and a package of Index cards and this makes a cute gift. Instead of giving away the stamp set, make several packs as gifts for several people.
  • Simply Adorned (page 189) Make someone a custom piece of jewellery
  • Calendars (page 170) There is still time to order one of the fabulous calendars and decorate it for someone.

For Yourself:

  • A Big Shot die like Two Tags (page 206) or Scallop Square (page 207)
  • I Heart Hearts stamp set (Just in time to use for Valentine's Day!)
  • Stampin Write Markers (page 194) I don't know if I could survive without mine!
  • A stamp set or product out of the Holiday Mini you have been wanting (it ends January 3rd)

1 comment: